Thursday, September 10, 2009

A full house!

Boy do I have a full house!! My kids plus 3 extra visitors.

Bella & Simona came about 2 weeks ago and are settling in well. Their Mom has gone through a nasty divorce and needs to work 2 jobs and does not have time for the girls. We are hopeful that Bella will be able to go home in a few months and we are looking for a home for Simona. She is liver spotted, a bit busy and very loving and needy of more time that either of us can give her.

Rickie is Ina's brother and he arrived Monday. His Mom had a hip replacement on Tuesday. He should be visiting for about a month. But with Rickie's arrival I was surprised in asking about how much he eats that his Mom does not put WATER on his food. I guess I will have to be more insistent about telling my puppy people that hydration is a very important component to Dalmatian health. So consider your self reminded!

Bindi and I are off today to shows in Indiana. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment