Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just another Wednesday

Well, we had a very windy night! But no trees came down. A VERY good thing! I hope this weather holds a bit so Dad will go out in his boat. He has some very good friends who have been working on the engine, hopefully he will take the time and go! Dad sent me a video about lighthouse in France, I'm glad we don't live any were near there!!!



Here it is on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNpH5tx4Pu8



Bindi and I will be off to DCA in a little less than 2 weeks. This will be a very fast DCA trip for us. We meet Jennifer & Tanner at the airport on Monday afternoon, get to the hotel late Monday, show in the Top 20 on Tuesday, in the Breed on Wednesday and we'll be on a plane at 7:30pm Wednesday to Sacramento for work Thursday thru Sunday. I'm hopeful we will see just the right boy to breed Bindi to. Better get going, Bindi is getting mad that I have not let her have the last of my coffee yet! Silly girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment