Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well, Dad took off in his boat!!! He made it to Gig Harbor yesterday, a short trip but at least he's on the water! Looks like the water should be good today for him, a bit overcast and no wind.

Mom is in FL with her cousin, they went to Key West yesterday and had frozen Key Lime pie dipped in chocolate! Yum! She sounds like she is having a good time too.

I sent maybe 8 photos to Purina for their magazine for a Spotlight on Shea Skinner. What did they pick? The worst photo I sent them... go figure. Drives me nuts. Not good for Shea or me... Whateva...

Ina, Tess and I went to class with Jeannie last night. It was a much smaller class this time than last, I just played with the girls on the side this time. Ina did really well. Maybe the competition with Tess or the confidence of having Tess there helped her to push up on her front the way I want. Good Girl!

I guess I had better get to work... I still have a whole show to edit so they can be mailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment