Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well, time is getting close! DCA is next week. So I have started packing. I have to pack for two weekends... one for DCA the other for 4 days of work in Sacramento. I think I know what I am going to wear for DCA... but that is subject to change at any moment!!

Both Jennifer and I are looking for that special guy at DCA for Bindi & Phoebe. Hopefully we will find a dog that will just "nick" with the girls...

I'm glad I let the girls out to play in the big yard yesterday as it is raining again... They get muddy in the big yard, but not too bad. Nice thing about Dals is they shed any dirt about an hour or so after it dries. Bad thing.... it's now in my house... oh well.

Mom made it home from Florida and is she glad to be home!! I don't think I need to worry about my parents retiring to FL :) Too hot, too humid and too many strange critters. ( 2,4&6 legged!)

Back to packing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment