Friday, April 17, 2009

Izzy moves to China!

I talked to one of my puppy people (we have been doing phone tag for a bit) she and her husband are moving to CHINA! And Izzy and Snoopy (the Beagle) are leaving for China next week. Bobbie found a pet transport company that flies with the dogs from start to finish. I guess there was lots of paper work to get it done, but all seems to be a go right now.

They have a house with a yard in a fenced area and there are several families on their street that also have dogs. She even found the same food she feeds the kids for sale in China. Talk about a culture change!! I hope to get an email once they settle in. All the best for a safe trip and new life!!

Well, things are getting back to normal here. Yes, I'm still smiling :) I'm going to try to get a photo of Mocha and Bindi when we get some sunshine and I'm home. Maybe next week.

Jennifer called yesterday and she took Phoebe in for her surgical breeding to Dylan! That makes for puppies around June 6th or so. Jennifer wanted liver puppies, but Dylan is pure for black so she will have to wait for that brownie she has so longed for!

No comments:

Post a Comment