Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring forward????

Did you know that today was the day we were to spring our clocks forward until our past President changed the date? Well, my atomic clock did NOT know it... So I got up one hour early this morning... and for any that know me that is NOT A GOOD thing!!! I did not realize it however, until it was too late to go back to bed...

So I have a little time before Bindi and I leave for DCA to blog. Seems strange that the welcome party was last night.

Hey, something to talk to your Vet on your next visit... Ask them to show you how to do a Heimlich on a dog. Mocha got a golf ball sized goodie stuck in her throat and was on her way out... I did get it out, but using a Heimlich might have been better than sticking my hand into her mouth... just a thought.

Well, much to the dogs dismay.. I have time to do toenails!!! I'll be gone for a week, so nothing from here for a bit. (I know you are waiting with baited breath to read my blog) Keep good thoughts for Tanner & Bindi!

No comments:

Post a Comment