Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's the dreaded PINK FOOT!!!!!!

No, that's not blood on Tess' foot or on the towel in the photo! It's pink ink from a pen with liquid in the barrel. I found little pink foot prints all over my house this evening.... OK who did that?? I got stuff to clean it up and found the chewed up pen...

I was not going to get mad at whom ever had ink on the bottom of their foot because they could have just stepped on it when walking by. Then Miss Tess came to see what I was doing! Tess had pink on the top of her foot and was the ONLY one that had ink on their feet at all.

GUILTY!!! She hasn't "killed" a pen in a long time. She used to kill quite a few in her younger days...

I got Tess in the tub to wash her foot off, but she will have a pink foot for a bit. I threw out the towels... No point in cleaning them, it will just make for a load of pink whatever I wash next.

That's what I get for watching a bit of TV in my room with Mocha and leaving the rest loose. Really, they never do anything bad now that are grown up. I guess we have too much rain for Tess!

Do ya think I'll get Hot Pink Poops??

No comments:

Post a Comment