Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A looong road trip ahead.....

Not too much to report here... I talked to Jennifer and Phoebe is getting what we refer to a "thick" so hopefully that means puppies!

I'm off on an almost month long road trip working. This weekend in Spokane andCoeur D'Alene. Then we stay over and work the next weekend in Yakima. Then head for home for 1 1/2 days.


Then we leave for 4 days in Vallejo at Woofstock and lay over for the 4 Gridley shows the following weekend.



The Woofstock shows in Vallejo are fun. It's all about the 60's! I'll have to get my tie-dye shirt out of the mothballs! It will be a lot of work (a good thing!) but it's will be fun too, which is a nice change for shows lately. Hopefully it will not be as hot as last weekend in Vallejo, 95+ degrees...


Dad is going to drive with me for the California trip. We are going to lay over at Bodega Bay, a place we camped at when I was a kid. When we first started camping at Doran Beach it was nothing but a spit of sand. There were squatters and the fee was $1 a night. Now you have to make reservations and it's $25 a night. But it should be fun!! I'm taking the doggies with me, Mocha will stay home with Mom, but the others should enjoy the beach! Bindi, Tess & Ina have never see waves! They should LOVE it!! Pictures when we get home!!!

I'll have to dig out my old Flexi leads so my good ones don't get sand in them... nasty. Maybe time for new ones... I'll bet some of mine are 15 years old... I wonder how long they last before they get "tired"? hmmmm

Better get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment