Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well, Tess survived the dreaded Pink Foot!! But the carped did not… so it will go into the dog room, maybe that was Tess idea to start with!!!

Bindi had a good weekend in Woodland, CA. She won the Breed both days and won the Group on Sunday. It was very hot for a girl from the Northwest!!! But she showed great. Many people who have not seen Bindi show before comment on how well she shows and how pretty she is :) That was Bindi’s last show for about 6 weekends… this darn work thing….

We are now into Spring weather patterns. I love them, sunny one minute, downpour the next. The grass loves it too. Which the dog like, they eat grass like they are goats! My dogs eat grass like it’s a supplement, when Sophia ate grass it always made her sick, but not the dogs at my house.

Even when I’m traveling while doing potty walks if they come along to some “good grass” the start chomping! And when I get home they go out and start eating grass as if saying “finally good grass”! There is some kind of sticky weed they REALLY love… I checked and it seems not to be a toxic weed. They even go so far as to put their feet thru the fence to pull in in… Yep, GOATS!!

Izzy made it to China! I got a photo of her doing what Izzy does best! Looks like she made the trip fine. Now she needs to learn how to bark in Chinese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment